I am currently a PhD candidate at UNSW Sydney in the Evolution and Ecology Research Centre (EERC) where my research focuses on the rapid evolution of introduced plants. A copy of my full CV is available here.
Recent highlights / news:
Winner of the prize for Outreach and Communication in Evolution and Ecology at the EERC annual awards (March 2018).
Winner of the 3-minute Thesis Competition at the Postgraduate Research Forum run by the School of Biological, Earth and Environmental Sciences (Nov 2017).
- MSc course and thesis in Conservation Biology (HE Joosub award for top student)
- BSc (Hons) Zoology (Wayne Rendell award for top student)
- Environmental Scientist – Sinclair Knight Merz, Sydney
- National Survey Co-ordinator – The Bat Conservation Trust, London
- Molecular Systematics Research Officer – Royal Botanic Gardens, London
- Biological Control Research Officer – Zoology Dept, University of Cape Town