I am currently a PhD candidate at UNSW Sydney in the Evolution and Ecology Research Centre (EERC) where my research focuses on the rapid evolution of introduced plants. Further details on awards, scholarships, collaborations and conferences are available here.
Recent highlights / news:
Winner of the prize for Outstanding Evolution and Ecology (Postgraduate) Researcher of 2018 at the EERC annual awards (March 2019).
Winner of the prize for Outreach and Communication in Evolution and Ecology at the EERC annual awards (March 2018).
Winner of the 3-minute Thesis Competition at the Postgraduate Research Forum run by the School of Biological, Earth and Environmental Sciences (Nov 2017).
- MSc course and thesis in Conservation Biology (HE Joosub award for top student)
- BSc (Hons) Zoology (Wayne Rendell award for top student)
- Environmental Scientist – Sinclair Knight Merz, Sydney
- National Survey Co-ordinator – The Bat Conservation Trust, London
- Molecular Systematics Research Officer – Royal Botanic Gardens, London
- Biological Control Research Officer – Zoology Dept, University of Cape Town